MXJO 18650 Battery 3000Mah 35a 3.7v
MXJO 18650 Battery 3000mah 35a 3.7v
Want a constant energizer to your day without worrying about low battery? Check out the latest MXJO 18350 3000mAh 35A Batttery. Constructed with safe and secure IMR cells, the battery is integrated with features that reduces flame and explosion. It is a powerful battery to supply the latest high performance devices!
Price shown is for one battery only.
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage : 3.7V
- Continuous Discharge Current : 20A
- Max. Discharge Current : 35A
- Standard Charge : CC/CV 1.50A, 4.20 ± 0.05 V
- Cycle Life: 300 cycles
- Weight: 60g
- (1) x MXJO 18650 Battery
- Do not over-discharge/overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries ( resting voltage ~3.6V ) as soon as possible. Leaving LiIon batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage ( capacity / cycle loss )
- Do not short circuit ( will release tremendous current )
- Do not dispose of in fire.
Attention: These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older version WF-139 charger ). Please check the voltage of them right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even pop them or making them leak. DO NOT use the charger if it seems to overcharge IMR cells.+